Sep 21, 2011

Lima Bean Love


LiMa BeAn BoWl

So I was using this large green, transparent bowl as my cooking scraps bowl (inspired by Rachael Ray, as she calls it, a "trash bowl") and one day I dropped it and it cracked a little on top.  This was the perfect excuse to give it a little makeover.  As absurd as it might sound, I grabbed the hot glue gun and begin glueing lima bean's straight from the bag onto the bowl.  Lets face it, I was never going to eat them anyway.  This is the result, and I love the way it looks in my kitchen!  I was going to paint it but I love the way the light shines through the empty spaces.  Obviously not dishwasher friendly but it's cuteness is worth it!  This was a lot of fun! and a lot of glueing!  Lima Bean something today,  spray paint or even make mosaic designs, its the easiest project ever :P
Spray your end result with clear gloss spray to protect! 

~~~Faith, Trust, and Pixie Dust



No comments:

Post a Comment