Sep 8, 2011

Ode to Modcloth


Why do I even go to this website when I know I can't afford anything?  Everything here falls under the "things I think I need" category.  There are so many beautiful clothes here I didn't even know I needed before I strolled through the pages and pages of dresses with names like "One Exquisite Evening Dress", "Rainy Day Darling Dress", and "Summer Night Stroll dress."  My summer night strolls will now never be complete without this dress.  And how can I attend a craft party, if there ever was one, without my "Craft Party Dress" in charcoal grey.  I'll never be a society girl without the new "Society Girl Blazer" either.  Man I need it all!  I wish I was the person who came up with the names for these clothes.  It is crazy how they name it the "Kitchen Dress" and it makes me want to order it just so I can wear it in the kitchen while making blueberry muffins lol.  I know I must not be the only one who feels this way.  I better get some sleep and stop browsing Modcloth, for my new estate sale china cabinet is undergoing cosmetic surgery tomorrow.  I will blog about its before and after makeover!
The "Society Girl Blazer" ha

www.modcloth.com




I need, I need, I need.



       
      Find modest bathing suits at Modcloth, so cute!
 Until next time, faith, trust, and pixie dust!  


No comments:

Post a Comment