Oct 3, 2011

Nails Press


Me and my sisters-in-law had so much fun doing this last night, I couldn't wait to share! 

These typography nails were too easy and I love them.  


-Light nail polish, enough coats to make it opaque
-Clear nail polish
-strips of newspaper cut big enough to cover your nail
-rubbing alcohol and small dish to dip your nail into (we used a measuring cup)
-yep, and that's all.





Dip Nail in Alcohol, press paper firm for 30 seconds



Peel off and reveal

Add a coat of clear nail polish to make them last longer.

 We are all done!


P.S. The classifieds have a variety of fonts, symbols, and sizes of words.  Get creative with crossword puzzles or sudoku, or keep it basic with words from a story you find interesting.  The words will come out backwards but I think it looks even cooler that way.

Faith, Trust, and Pixie Dust! 

2 comments:

  1. It is really the cutest thing I have ever seen! All of your nails look great!

    ReplyDelete