Nov 27, 2011

I'll Be Your Secret Santa CONTEST!


I hope everyone had a happy Thanksgiving!  Now its time to get in the Christmas spirit and I am dying to try some fun Christmas crafts.  I can't wait to start some fun DIY projects that will make my house look more festive and I would love to not only make them for me, but for you!  So here is the contest:   Leave me a comment with a link of the gift you would like for me to make you!  On December 15th I will pick a winner and they will receive their handpicked handmade gift!  Example, if you are browsing Pinterest or Stumble Upon a craft you like/want/need simply write me a comment below and include the link!  Here are the rules!

1. Must leave comment on blog or Facebook page with link by December 15th!
2.  Must be a follower of this blog, or like this page on Facebook! (easy)
3.  Be creative and nice :)

For extra entries,
Follow me on Bloglovin'!
Share my blog link on Facebook!

Good luck and I can't wait to see your ideas!

Faith, Trust, and Pixie Dust

1 comment: