Dec 13, 2011

Thrifted Tuesday: Ladylike




Thrifted Tuesday: Ladylike

Today's blog is dedicated to my Mom.  She loves when I dress like a "lady" and when I saw this dress I thought of her, and thought that she would love it!  She would also love that I thrifted it for a great price.  I don't think either one of us ever bought a dress that wasn't on sale, because we know better! (With the exception of my wedding dress).  The pearls I am wearing today are from her, she loves how classic a string of pearls are.  She gave me pearls when I was born, for my 18th Christmas, and finally at my college graduation.  I am looking forward to carrying on this special tradition when I have a little girl one day!




I love that the houses on my street look like doll houses :)  Very" ladylike"
Dress (thrifted Style ly, pink belt (thrifted), T-strap heels (Modcloth) Pearls, (gift from Mom) Clutch, old



Love you Mom! 
Faith, Trust, and Pixie Dust

No comments:

Post a Comment