Jan 10, 2012

Thrifted Tuesday: Provincial Life


Thrifted Tuesday: Provincial Life

It's been a great week already.  Firstly, my team won the National Championship last night and I couldn't be prouder to be a BAMA fan!  Secondly, I have my first Shabby Apple dress on its way to me for my sister Carlie's wedding.  (Her shower is this weekend and this week will be full of preparing!)  Thirdly, I am so excited that one of my favorite Disney movies, Beauty and the Beast, is coming to the movies in 3D this weekend.  Belle kind of inspired this outfit, the kind you would wear to the library to check out your favorite book that you already have read numerous times...in my case Pride and Prejudice.   

My second year of college I was lucky enough to live and work in Disney World as part of a college internship program.  I had a couple of wonderful jobs there, I got really lucky, and when I wasn't working I got to go visit the parks for free!  One of my roomies, Jessica, went with me to see the Beauty and the Beast play at MGM one day, and each of us left with a crush, her for Beast (when he became the prince of course), and me, for Gaston.  And the very best part to us had to the performance of the song "Bonjour." (the one that Belle sings in the scene below).  






Shirt, blouse, and belt (thrifted)  Shoes and fox ring (Modcloth)  Clock Necklace (Trade Days booth)
Book (Penguin Classics Clothbound Edition Pride and Prejudice)

Banana Nut Chocolate Chip Muffins


I made these yummy muffins this weekend and they were a big hit.  Thank goodness I have so much family close by to share them with, so that I didn't eat them all up myself.  I love the combination of banana and chocolate, and I try to put chocolate in everything I bake if I can!   The best part that was Cameron really loved them :).  


Here is where I got the recipe.  Enjoy! 



Faith, Trust, and Pixie Dust :)


No comments:

Post a Comment