Feb 2, 2012

LOVE STORIES


In honor of Valentines Day I am giving away a copy of my favorite movie, Pride and Prejudice.   I scored two copies this Christmas thanks to my lovely Christmas List, so I get to share one with one of you!  Mom, don't worry I am keeping the one from you, it was the Collectors Edition after all :)  

TO WIN

 Leave comment on my blogs Facebook page or on this blog telling me your favorite romance movie.
That's All!
I will pick a winner Feb 10th

If you live far away I will mail it too you :)


I love love and movies about love.  Below is my top ten!  It was really hard to narrow it down.



Look at this movie poster.  Enough said.

I love any version of Cinderella!




Me and Cam could totally make this movie poster...with the help of DC Photography.


An adaptation of Jane Austin's Emma.  Who knew right??  No wonder I've always love it!


Dreams do come true, it can happen to you :)

And now, the story of me and Cameron :)  And he bought it for me for my birthday the first year we were dating.
An adaptation of Pride and Prejudice, YAY :)  This one is too cute.

I love the soundtrack in this movie,  and this movie is love at its most dramatic.   

Another movie poster we could soooo make.   I used to be obsessed with this movie.  Cam kinda has that Leo look :)

Remember to go leave a comment!  I want someone to enjoy my favorite love story, its a great one to watch this Valentines Day :)


And, if you are looking for the perfect sweet treat for someone this Valentines Day visit Lindy Lou's Sweet Treats and More!  YUMMY!

Congratulations to LAUREN PRUETT!  She won the DVD!  

Faith, Trust, and Pixie Dust.


4 comments:

  1. ...being kinda older, nd more cynical (jaded maybe) I often enjoy more outlandish, quirky love stories...don't indulge so often in full-on romance......but Jane Austen is just irresistible. Like yr list, tho mine is different. Here is a loose, backwards characterization of Winston Churchill's quote.....if yr young, nd not a romantic, y don't have a heart - of yr old nd not somewhat cynical, y don't have a brain... (forgive me, Winston)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know Kerry, some of mine are ridiculous and cheesy, like TITANIC haha. I really tried to think of ones that were less teeny but I cannot lie, I love these movies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely Rambo. But if that doesn't count, then I'll agree with you on You've Got Mail. "I wanted it to be you."

    *Cue violins, choke back tears, gain composure, shout homophobic slurs to assert manliness*

    Lovingly,
    Crazy Uncle Nathan

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE every movie on your list! Especially Titanic and Ever After. Definitely at the top of my list. Great idea on the contest. I would enter, but I already possess my own copy of Pride and Prejudice :)

    ReplyDelete