Feb 7, 2012

Thrifted Tuesday: Be Wine


I don't drink wine however I certainly do not mind wearing it.  Its flattering on every skin tone and I especially think its very nice on redheads, like myself.  So Pinot Natureluxe gloss balm by Covergirl is one of my favorites to wear, I love tinted lip balm!  Some deep red wine earrings and berry colored heels are great friends with this thrifted fitted blazer.  I like its detailed stitching and how tailored it is.  I really love blazers right now and I think fitted ones like these are perfection.  This blazer was $4, and I was so happy I found it.  As my obsession with pleated skirts grows, I have The Limited to thank.  Not only do they carry awesome "Cassidy" fit pants, they have supplied me with two of my favorite new pleated skirts.  A knee length fuchsia pink for $10 on sale, and this lovely black maxi on sale for $16.  Lucky me :)







Knit top c/o Carlie (thrifted Platos) Blazer, (thrifted) Necklace (forever 21 $7!) Maxi Skirt (The Limited)  Heels (Nine West)

Faith, Trust, and Pixie Dust

LOVE CASSIDY

No comments:

Post a Comment