Mar 20, 2012

Thrifted Tuesday: Daisy

My baby boy has been sick for a few days and while he was sleeping I thought I would do a mini Thrifted Tuesday post.  Luckily my husband took this pic last week!  I found this dress at the thrift store it reminded me of something someone seriously would wear on Full House, but I liked the little daisies all over it and knew I could give it a little hippie makeover.  Everyone should have a nude colored fitted tee, they work   under lots of summer sleeveless dresses and shirts :)

Headwrap (Urban Outfitters) Vest (Rue21) Dress (thrifted) Fringe boots (thrifted Style LY)

Hope my little one gets to feeling better soon!  He has a big birthday coming up!

Faith, Trust, and Pixie Dust

2 comments:

  1. Great outfit!

    creamyclothes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I could totally see this dress on Full House! But you make it look super cute!
    Modern Modest Beauty

    ReplyDelete