Apr 17, 2012

Thrifted Tuesday: Pencil Me In

Thrifted Tuesday: Pencil Me In
Band tee's and pencil skirts :)


Today I have my friend Beth joining me!  She wore this outfit to church the other day and was so excited about her thrifted pencil skirt.  It fits her like a glove and is the prettiest bright pink!  I loved how she accessorized it with thrifted heels, best friends band shirt, and heirloom earrings.  Her cute belt was from Forever 21.  I got my thrifted pencil skirt a while back and I love the purple color, it looks great with so many things!  I think wearing a pencil skirt with your fav band tee tucked in it is a great way to dress up a regular concert shirt that you love.
















Beth: Skirt and heels (thrifted)  Belt (forever 21) shirt (c/o Sydney Compton) earrings (vintage)
Me Without You concert poster art (from our house :)
Me: Skirt and belt (thrifted) heels (JcPenny sale) Necklace (forever 21)
Bright Eyes Concert poster art (from our house :)
My husband came up with the idea of decorating our house with concert posters here and there, so whenever we or he goes, he makes sure he gets some art.  Then we get a frame and hang it up, because its art!  I love graphic design so its a great way to showcase my love for it and his love for music. 

 I hope everyone goes thrifting soon and gets some lucky finds. 

Faith, Trust, and Pixie Dust

No comments:

Post a Comment