May 21, 2012

Cohen's One Year Pics


SO handsome!

He stands!

Sweetest smile.


This one makes me laugh.

Pretending to sail the open seas.

Taking after Grandaddy.


This was the hardest one year old photo shoot ever!  Cohen didn't want to pose a bit, he was more interested in exploring the studio, but somehow David and I managed to get a few good shots of the little wiggle worm!  I painted the clouds with watercolors and we hung them from fishing line.  My aunt got this little piano at a thrift store and he loves playing it!  The pirate ship was hand made his grandfather, Brain Huff,  and he fit perfectly in it sitting down, we just couldn't get him to sit!  I love these photos of my sweet boy, they are just like him, one of a kind!

Faith, Trust, and Pixie Dust

2 comments:

  1. i love the set up! pretty magical even if he didn't want to do it :)

    ReplyDelete