May 29, 2012

Thrifted Tuesday: Rainbow Bright


I was inspired by color this weekend and I love how colorful this outfit is.  Yesterday was Memorial Day and we went to High Falls for some free and amazing swimming and fun in the sun.  I had a great time splashing around in the waterfalls, and as I sat in what looked and felt like paradise, (a rock ledge at the base of the falls), I noticed that I was surrounded by little rainbows all around from the sun shining through the cascading water.  It was a great way to begin the summer, and my skin even got a little color too, which is good because we are heading to the beach next week!



My new trick:  If you have a shirt that you love but gapes too much in the front or has a really low V, pull the fabric at the nape of your neck and pin it tighter with a safety pin, that way the neckline won't be as low and if you have long enough hair no one can tell with your hair down!  I hate layers so I like this trick as opposed to wearing a camisole underneath.  Another trick, the belt is actually a thrifted necklace!

Shirt, earrings, and belt (Thrifted)  Shoes (Fergie) Skirt (Express Sale)

I also wanted to do an update of my weight loss challenge.  I have been trying really hard and....

Tuesday

Friday

Today (Tuesday)

You can see my toenail polish disappearing along with them lbs!  I started at 126 and almost to my goal of 120, not bad since I have been lifting too.  I tell you, juicing is miracle worker.  


Faith, Trust, and Pixie Dust



1 comment:

  1. New Diet Taps into Innovative Plan to Help Dieters Lose 15 Pounds in Just 21 Days!

    ReplyDelete