Jul 22, 2012

Mommy and Me Style: Sunday Afternoon

 Spending time with my stylish baby boy on a Sunday afternoon.  







Getting really heavy, and wants to take off running!


On Cohen:  Bow tie (Mommys Creativity Shop)  White dress shirt (Baby Gap) I would buy one in every size for your boy, perfect for church! Vest (thrifted)  Shorts (Zara)  Leather Sandles (thrifted)
On Mommy:  (hat, necklace, dress, shoes, and earrings  (Ruche)  Collared Shirt (yard sale (my Mom found it!)


My handsome little man!  His hair is so blonde and so curly!  I love my smiley, happy baby!  He has the sweetest spirit.  Lately he has been trying to talk a lot more, and he loves helping me do laundry and dishes haha, which really cracks me up.  Being his mommy has been a wonderful learning experience and his daddy and I couldn't imagine life without him.

Faith, Trust, and Pixie Dust

No comments:

Post a Comment