Jul 10, 2012

Thrifted Tuesday: Skinny Belts on Parade




A great way to bring a whole outfit together is to add a belt.  Wear them over cardigans to create a waist, with a pencil skirt to tie everything together, or just to add a pop of color to an outfit that is too flat.  I never leave the thrift store without grabbing a new belt for the average .50 cents!  I look for interesting textures, colors, and belt buckles, and remember if its to long, you can always purchase a belt hole puncher.  Here are my favorite belts I have thrifted.









1. Woven stipes purse (Thrifted) Love the colors and this purse was 2.48 and very on trend :)
2. Brown snake skin belt with gold buckle can add a subtle pattern/texture when needed.
3. Blue/green belt's hue looks perfect with blue jeans and a white top
4. Lady like pink belt with big gold buckle looks great synched at the waist of a girly dress
5.  Black Velvet skinny belt looks great with black suede heels and a pencil skirt.
6.  Hot pink belt is a pretty punch of color and has the prettiest gold buckle of them all!
7. Brown Grey belt goes with nearly everything, its good to have a go to neutral shade like this.
8. Last but not least is my snakeskin green blue belt, for some reason, it goes with so many outfits I wear, and I have earnings that match the color perfectly!  It has a cute gold buckle as well.

Woven purses like this are a dime a dozen at thrift stores, go find one plus a great skinny belt today!  I bet you won't spend over $5 for the combo.

I am so excited about my new hair.  This week I got brave and asked Carlie to cut me some bangs, and I think they are pretty cute!  If feels like another accessory, and I think it will be a long time before I grow them back out.  My cousin Brittany, a hair stylist, says that girls are always in a state of: 1. Thinking about getting bangs; 2. Getting bangs; 3. Regretting Bangs; 4. Growing bangs out, and then.... the cycle continues.  Hahaha.




Loooovvvvee Ummmmmmm.

I was taking a pic of Cohen and me and when I finally got him to notice the camera, he started on an array of poses that really had me cracking up.  What a little model baby :) 







LOL!  I LOVE LOVE LOVE this little boy!

Faith, Trust, and Pixie Dust







2 comments:

  1. wow fantastic, i like this so much.This is the perfect blog for that who wants to know the style about Thin Belts. Thanks for sharing this site with us, i will pass it to our friends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Gabrielle. Am so lucky to have found this. Hope you get some that you like...Skinny Jean Belts

    ReplyDelete