Sep 1, 2012

Baby Boy Fall Gear

Its really hard to find boy clothes I like, but when I do, eureka!  Can it please be cold already because look how great these outfits are.

Zara has the cutest baby clothes I have ever seen.  I have ordered a lot from them in the past and love the free shipping and great sales they have.  Hopefully by the time it starts getting cold this adorable stuff will hit the sales racks :)


So cute for Cohen! 
Zara


I love these red plimsoles.  
Zara



And this hat to keep his little ears warm.
Zara


My favorite Fall color is mustard!
Zara


A couple of great jackets!
Both Zara




And a great graphic Tee.
Zara


Love a raincoat and rain boots to match for splashing in puddles! (Baby GAP)


Yes to the moccasins. (Baby GAP)


My favorite place to get bow ties, he will need this hounds tooth one for sure :)

And finally something soft and cozy for bedtime.  (GAP)




Faith, Trust, and Pixie Dust
LOVE CASSIDY

1 comment:

  1. I have bookmarked your blog, the articles are way better than other similar blogs.. thanks for a great blog!
    Mother of the Bride Dresses

    ReplyDelete