Sep 25, 2012

Moments







Trucks at the Track was a collection of food trucks from around the Birmingham area at the Railroad Park in downtown Birmingham.  My favorite thing was a banana spice popsicle, from a company called Steel City Pops.  The blood orange was amazing as well!


1. Cam got amps....and I got a bottle of headache meds
2.  Cohen and Jude taking a ride in Jude's Mercedes.
3.  Me and Judson celebrating his bday at the Ben Folds show in Atlanta.
4.  Met Ben Folds!
5.  Me and my crest kid hubby
6.  Dark Chocolate, Ireland Cheddar, and blackberry plate I made from Whole Foods.
7. On a walk with Cohen!
6.  At our yard sale!
7.  My usual photography uniform.


Me and Cohen have been going on many many walks, as this was one of my goals.  I try to take as many pictures as I can, this little boy is growing up so fast!!

I am so sorry but I have to post-pone thrifted Tuesday until tomorrow as it was not ready from the cleaners!  DANG!

UNTIL TOMORROW, HOPEFULLY, 
Faith, Trust, and Pixie Dust

Love, Cassidy

No comments:

Post a Comment