Sep 16, 2012

Sunday Style: Mommy & Me 2



When it comes to dressing Cohen, my husband is my biggest style influence. He loves to pair unexpected textures and patterns. Very rarely will he wear the black pants, black shoes, white shirt combo to church, he has to put his own spin on it, he likes to be distinctive in that way I guess, expressing his personality with houndstooth ties and dark crimson pants and a pair of hightop black Toms, and his classic white Polo button down.  Sometimes he will mix a checked pattern shirt with a diamond pattern tie, and he always pulls it off with his boyish, relaxed, and a style that is exclusively Cameron Compton.
So today with Cohen, I did a mini Cam look, with a grey flannel button down, mustard bow tie, navy blue pattered cuff pants, grey socks with navy trim, and classic brown oxfords.
As for me, I'm obsessed with the teal and red combination, and this real shirt from Modcloth has tiny ruffle sleeves and a black trim that feels so interesting to me when paired with a red orange flower pin and black chunky heels. I was desperately craving my red lipstick with this outfit but as I was about to put it on in the car I realized I had left it in my camera bag from the nights before, curses!









On Mommy: Shirt (Modcloth) Skirt (The Limited) Flower (Forever21) Shoes (Nine West) Headband (Ruche)
On Cohen: Bow Tie (Mommys Creativity Shop, Etsy) Shirt (Baby Gap) Pants and shoes (Zara)

Hope you like our Sunday Style, thanks for stopping by!

Faith, Trust, and Pixie Dust
Love, Cassidy Compton

5 comments:

  1. I love the pleated maxi skirt! Your little guy is adorable, especially with that bow tie! Thanks for linking up :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty shirt! And your son is adorable!!

    SaraM
    http://clochedeletoile.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh. My. GOODNESS! You and your little man look SO adorable! Such a super fashionable pair :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You and your little man are so adorable :) I have a 16 month old little man as well so I know all about wanting to dress them cute. Love that little bow tie. Your blog has such a lovely vibe to it.

    xo

    sophie


    http://theforgestyle.blogspot.com 


    jewelry giveaway going on right now!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty lady and handsome baby!!!!!

    New follower from Thee Networking Blog Hop. Love for you to stop by and return the follow when you can. I am hosting Mom's Monday Mingle later tonight. Love for you to network with some other mom blogs ;)

    www.thenaptimereview.com
    Julie @ Naptime Review

    ReplyDelete