Sep 11, 2012

Thrifted Tuesday: Autumn Rush




Today was the day I pulled out my sweaters and tights from storage in hopes that this perfect September weather is here to stay.  No its not cold, or even chilly, but the edge of the summer sun is gone, and you can stay outside without sweating and even leave the air conditioning off in the house.  I am excited about all of the new Fall lookbooks as well, and they inspired me to put this look together.  Last month my Dad and Stacey took me and Cohen to the thrift store around there side of town, which was exciting because I had never explored it before.  I found a ton of good stuff, like the vintage blue romper for Cohen, an old wooden highchair,  my flats for my bridesmaids dress in Sydney's wedding, and these shoes and bracelet!  These shoes looked like they had never been worn and I could tell they were old by the way the heel was shaped.  They remind me of the 1940's and I love the rich berry color.  I am so happy they took me to this great thrift store!




Heels, bracelet (thrifted) Tights (Free People) Dress & Shaw (Ruche) Watch (UO) Headband (Dirt Cheaped)

Faith, Trust, and Pixie Dust
LOVE Cassidy

PS. I am so happy you stopped by!  Please take a moment to follow my blog! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment