Oct 24, 2012

Birthday Wish List!



It's that time of year again.  November 4th swiftly approaching and its Birthday wish list time!  I love all of these items and dream about owning each of them!  

Gold Bow Necklace-Etsy
Lace Camera Strap-Ruche
Ello! Worm from Labyrinth- Etsy (I want him to greet my guest as they come in!)
Lady Like Coat-Ruche
Mac Lipstick in Ruby Woo

I dream of all of these things!  But if you don't want to get me any of these things I will always be happy with a trip to Taco Casa :)  That will always be number one on my wish list!

Faith, Trust, and Pixie Dust
Cassidy

1 comment:

  1. I've been eyeing the Lady Like Coat as well, but I'm not sure if I want to get that or the plaid one (forgot its name, but it runs as $172.99 on the outerwear section). If I were rich Cassidy! If only haha!

    I hope you get what you want for your birthday. I hope it turns out to be a great one, and I will wish you a happy birthday now in case I forget it in the mix of other deadlines I keep track of.

    ReplyDelete