Oct 20, 2012

Pumpkin Patch


We finally went to the pumpkin patch!  Cohen had a wonderful time and said the word pumpkin a whole, whole lot.  We took a hay ride to what was more like a pumpkin "batch" then "patch", and got to choose our very own pumpkin.  I am still determined to go to a real patch one day, but this one was pretty great.  It got me in the mood for Fall and this weekend we are going to carve our pumpkins and let Cohen paint his.



























 


The ONE!







Today we walked down to the Attalla Heritage Day and it was my goal to try every food they had, except BBQ because I am just not that crazy about that.  We tried polish sausage, roasted corn on the cob, fried Oreo's and boiled peanuts.  Cohen's favorite was the corn.  I also stopped by a yard sale and got some vintage lace so I can sew it on to the hem of a dress and a cute zigzag crochet throw (below).





I love all of the colors of this throw!  I love a good yard sale find!  This was $5, and I love the pop of color it adds to the living room.  

Faith, Trust, and Pixie Dust
love, Cassidy


1 comment:

  1. You and your family are just too cute! I'm so happy Modcloth featured you on their blog. :)

    ReplyDelete