Oct 9, 2012

Thrifted Tuesday: Autumn Country Road


On this perfect Autumn day I went out exploring with Cameron and Cohen, and down some winding country roads we found some very pretty scenery.  We were trying to find a pumpkin patch and it ended up being closed.  I felt so bad because I had taught Cohen how to say pumpkin and had got him all excited to go pick one!  So needless to say, I felt immense guilt as we drove away from the closed gates as he repeated "pumpkin, pumpkin, pumpkin," in the backseat.  We stopped here on the road and let him run around and stretch his legs, and he quickly forgot about the pumpkins, although I plan on taking him next week, even if it is so far away!

So on to the thrifted.  This skirt was easy to spot in the cramped row of skirts in the thrift store.  Its pattern and texture stood out as the perfect Fall skirt to wear with boots!  This day was chilly and perfect to wear it with my fav boots and tights.  This bag is an old polaroid camera case, and I think the pretty maple color of it makes it such a unique purse.  It came from my father in laws collection of old cameras.  I love the pop of color that this flower brings to the outfit, I think it was craving a little something bright and saturated.  







Deets:  Boots, Tights, Top (Ruche), Bag (Antique),  Pencil Skirt (Thrifted) Flower  (Forever 21)

We celebrated Cameron's birthday yesterday at his favorite pizza place, and I plan on taking him to dinner sometime this week, and for his present he already got the new IPhone the day it came out.  I wish they didn't always release the upgrade right  before his birthday!  I think that is what he has got the past 3 years!  Anyway, I love him so very much and am so thankful he is my husband!!  He is the sunshine of my life!

Faith, Trust, and Pixie Dust

Love, Cassidy





1 comment:

  1. Ok, I am in LOVE with those boots! Especially with the colored tights...perfect Fall outfit!
    Modern Modest Beauty

    ReplyDelete