Nov 4, 2012

27! Sunday Style and Surprise

Sunday Style: Fox Trot


Today is my 27th birthday and I am making time to do one of my favorite activities, blogging.  Last September I started this blog and it has been so much fun to write and play dress up, and also meet new people who inspire me daily.  

I went to church this morning and then me and Cameron and I drove around exploring and taking pictures while Cohen took a nice Sunday nap in the backseat.  I met this sweet pair of horses and enjoyed the beauty of my lovely state, Alabama, on my birthday.  I made two birthday wishes.  One, was last night when I wished for us to win against LSU.  It was scary, but of course, we WON!  It was the most incredible feeling to pull ahead again in the last minute, that is movie quality suspense, and in the end, the good guys won.  My other wish was made today while blowing out my 27 candle, and I won't say what it is, but I hope it comes true soon!  




















_________________________________________________________________________________


Surprise!!

I have never had a surprise party before, and this year I was overjoyed to walk into my first surprise party ever!  Cameron arranged it all and kept it the best secret, I was actually secretly mad at him that he wasn't making a bigger deal of my birthday until I walked in to the party he had planned for me.  It was decorated with balloons and Cinderella stuff!  Sadie made me my favorite cake, black forest cake (in the bowl) and it was the cherry on top of my day.  I can't wait to celebrate the rest of my birthday with  the rest of my family as well, I love when birthdays carry on into the rest of the month! :)





















Faith, Trust, and Pixie Dust
LOVE CASSIDY, AKA Birthday Princess

13 comments:

  1. Awwww!! Happy Birthday!! And you look beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Cassidy!!!! You look beautiful in this outfit! And your family too! I hope you had a wonderful birthday!

    May God continue to bless you in this new year of life!

    With Love,

    Rubi
    lilyamongthornsblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy birthday! how fun that you had a surprise party! what beautiful pictures too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw your husband is so sweet! And your son is super adorable!!!!!!!

    Enjoy the rest of your birthday!

    By the way you HAVE to let us know if you got anything from your wish list.

    www.yourpredefinedtaste.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday!! Your outfit is adorable!

    ~Ashley
    Bramblewood Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute! All of it, but especially all your pics with the balloons :) And I love your outfit, especially the blouse. Congrats on your win the other night, that was a super close game!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is all too cute! Your outfit is adorable and that little fox sweater is to die for!

    Happy Birthday!

    Following you now :)

    myfashionatelife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. ahhhhhhhh LOVE all of the outfits!! and your son is sooooo adorable!!

    xo,
    Sandy
    Sandy a la Mode

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your birthday outfit!! The shoes are so cute too, I wouldn't mind having a pair like that!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are gorgeous girl!! Live the outfit. That blouse and dress were meant to be! What a cute little family you have too :) Just found you over at modern modest beauty!
    -Jessi
    haircutandgeneralattitude.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look absolutely stunning, Cassidy! And your husband and son look so happy! This is probably one of my favorite posts by you! I hope you had a fabulous Birthday!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. what a great outfit! this is so fabulous! happy birthday!
    http://ktandcamsmith.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your outfit, and love the balloons!
    -Melanie

    P.S. I’m doing a $50 Shabby Apple giveaway on my blog. You should check it out here: http://meandmr.com/post/35113285949/shabby-apple-50-giveaway

    ReplyDelete