Nov 13, 2012

A Winter Ballet Lookbook!

One of my most adored online shops just released their winter lookbook!  I wanted to share because it has so many good ideas on how to layer for winter, without looking like you are all bundled up in unflattering bulk.  This lookbook was inspired by a off duty ballet dancer, says Ruche's stylist, and her feminine ballet inspired clothing incorporates all of the soft and gentle colors associated with ballerinas. I most love the neutral sequin pieces paired with flowy tops and cozy shawls.  Check it out and be ready to be inspired for winter shopping.

Click the link below to go to the lookbook!

Faith, Trust, and Pixie Dust
LOVE, Cassidy

1 comment:

  1. I love the new Ruche lookbook, too! So pretty. I'm your newest follower.

    Rachael
    www.myolsonfamily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete