Nov 3, 2012

Last Day of 26












Today is my last day as a 26 year old, which would surprise many people I have met this year and told I was 27.  I don't know why I did this the whole year but my brain thought I was already 27, and then as soon as those numbers left my mouth, I couldn't change my answer, because imagine how that would sound: "Oh me, I am 27, I mean, I am 26, yea, 26." They would be like, "Yea, Right."  So I just let them think that and now I guess I will be 27 another year, I really like the number, so I don't mind so much.  

I spent my last day as a 26 year old (still not over yet) hanging out with my wonderful husband and son, who are the best company any girl could ask for.  They both woke me up with kisses and hugs were the sweetest snugglesworths ever.  The day went by pretty fast after that, I went to get groceries with my mother-in-law and then had a photo shoot outside in this amazing autumn weather.  It inspired me to have a little shoot of my own, seeing as how I was quite in love with this outfit and I wanted to document the last day of 26.  





Top-Thrifted  Shoes & Hat (Ruche) Jeans & Cardigan (Forever 21) 

Did I mention what a blessing this year has been?  I got to raise a beautiful baby boy who is now practically a tot, and was blessed to be able to stay home with him and enjoy every beautiful day.  My heart is swelling as I write this because I am so thankful for my husband who understands how important this is to me, and in turn he has been a wonderful provider for our family.  We have accomplished a lot this year together and individually, but all in all I believe us three, make each other better everyday.  My family is my heaven on earth, when this world gets ridiculous, when I begin to lose faith in humanity, when I wonder how the world got so bad, and so scary, they remind me of the good in the world.  No matter what happens from here on out, no matter what trials we must endure and challenges that await me around the corner, I want to remember my feelings of happiness and thankfulness right now.  So tomorrow I will wake up a 27 year old, who is happy to be where she is and who she's with, and having that forever is all I could ever wish for on my birthday.

Faith, Trust, and Pixie Dust
LOVE Cassidy

P.S. If you still want to get me a present LOL I wanted to add two movies to the wishlist that I just have to have!  

Teen Witch
&
Clueless
:)...never hurts to mention...

1 comment:

  1. Happy birthday tomorrow Cassidy! May your 27th year be as sweet and successful. Oh and your outfit is gorgeous, as always!

    ReplyDelete