Nov 20, 2012

Thrifted Tuesday: Black+Berry

 

     I am trying to hide the fact that I feel pretty sickly in these pics.  I woke up with a sore throat and 
     bad sinuses and no energy, as did my little guy, well everything but the energy.  I still wanted to 
     do a Thrifted Tuesday blog besides all that, and of course immediately changed back into my pjs! I 
     got this cozy pink sweater at the thrift store for my Gatlinburg trip and it kept me nice and warm 
     in the mountains.  I was inspired by Mara, from MlovesM, for this outfit.  Although I would love 
     to have everything in her fabulous outfit post, I thought it would be fun to try it using my thrifted 
     pieces that favor.  I love her oversized vest, but this scarf that Cam bought me on our last date night
     has a similar pattern.  I love the burgundy tights with the black boots and skirt and I love how they
     match my earrings.





      This outfit is full of birthday wishlist items!  My talented Dad and Step-mom made my cute gold
      bow necklace, you can find other great pieces on their Etsy site.  They also gave me another 
      unique necklace that holds a single mustard seed, symbolizing having faith the size of a mustard
      seed.  You can find your one of a kind piece here!  They also stitched me this Labyrinth worm 
      that I wanted so badly!  Isn't he adorable!  They also made me the amazing camera strap that I 
      was eyeing online, but it wouldn't hold my camera weight, so they made me an identical one 
      that would!  I am a very lucky girl!  Also, my mom gave me these awesome Blowfish boots for
      my birthday! 






Vest (from kiosk in the mall) Skirt and Shirt (thrifted) Tights and long Necklace (Ruche) Shoes (Blowfish India Boots @ Shoes.com) Bow Necklace, Camera Strap, and Worm (handmade)

Faith, Trust, and Pixie Dust
LOVE Cassidy



2 comments:

  1. That scarf is the best! I love it! And the outfit combination is so cutesy and fall!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The burgundy tights with the boots is just too cute! And I love the sweater. So chic! By the way your cute strap for the camera makes me want one haha!

    www.yourpredefinedtaste.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete