Dec 23, 2012

Christmas Sunday Style








Belt, Necklace & Shoes (ShopRuche) Tights (Modcloth) BB Dakota Coat (UO) Dress (Forever21)

I have wanted this coat all Fall and it finally went on sale this Christmas, I didn't realize how much I would love it until I put it on and I loved the green/blue combo against my hair, I think this coat was made for me!  Nothing says Christmas Sunday like a pop of red, and I wore these today and felt it was just seasonal enough. 

Today, we are going to my family's big Christmas Eve Eve party, I am excited to see everyone and get in the Christmas spirit.  I have so many gifts to wrap and so little time, so on that note, I hope everyone has a lovely holiday!!  Got to get packing!  Merry Christmas!!

Faith, Trust, and Pixie Dust
Cassidy


10 comments:

  1. I love it all! Coming from a fellow redhead, I totally know what you mean about the green/blue color and I definitely agree! And that dress is perfect! Found you from Sunday Style!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! I love everything about your style!
    Ginny
    mynewfavoriteoutfit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! Those tights and your shoes! So cute.

    myfashionatelife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning as usual, Cassidy! Those tights are to die for, and we have the same shoes {I wore mine to a church semi-formal last week}.
    Anyways, happy Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look amazing!! Can I pinterest this outfit with credits to your blog? I LOVE IT!

    Janine xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cassidy, I am IN LOVE with your outfits and those tights & adorable shoes are amazing!!! I'm hosting a link-up on my blog! I'd love for you to stop by and join the fiesta!

    With Love,
    Rubi
    www.lilyamongthornsblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Quirky chic is what I call this outfit....I LOVE IT!!!

    REBECCA
    www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty. The dress with belt and bow detail heels are super cute!
    Method Clothe

    ReplyDelete
  9. hey Cassidy, that coat is truly awesome!!! your seasonal Sunday style insp is SO purdy - my socks are a rockin' for reals. great color combos + enhanced patterns with subtle texture mixes.

    i hope your Christmas was full of warmth, love and many cozy moments with the fams. wishing you cheers and charms ahead. HAPPY 2013!!!! may it be the best year yet! ♥

    ReplyDelete