Dec 5, 2012

Dressember: A Winter Palette


Dressember day 5 and wouldn't it be amazing if I could do this everyday?  So far I have done 3 dresses including this one so I have lost 2 days, hopefully that will be it!  Today me and Cameron went out in search of the perfect Christmas tree and decking the halls supplies.  I got some cute things from Hobby Lobby for the fireplace, and we decorated our tree tonight which was so great!  It is always fun to go through the special ornaments that me and Cameron give each other every Christmas as we hang them up.  Cohen loves the tree, even it it only has ornaments on the top half, (He will remove all of them at finger tip length).  I went to Z Gallerie yesterday and fell in love with a fake gold tree, I wanted it so badly!  But nothing compares to how wonderful this real tree of ours smells. It fills the house with Christmas! So this was my shopping around for a Christmas tree outfit, and I love the way a chunky sweater dresses down an otherwise dressy look.  Also, you simply can not have enough cozy sweaters.  The only problem is how much room they take up in my closet. Thrift stores are one of my favorite places to find them, although this one is from Forever 21, I am sure I could have thrifted a similar one.   I get so much wear out of these boots, I hope they last me until next year!     





Boots, Necklace, Bag (Ruche)  Skirt (Cyber Monday Steal at $8!) and Sweater (Forever21) Tights (Free People)

I am posting my Christmas wishlist tomorrow!  It is always fun to daydream, but really Santa, I hope you stop by my blog and get some ideas!  

Faith, Trust, and Pixie Dust
LOVE CASSIDY

5 comments:

  1. So pretty! That skirt is very elegant and perfect for winter! And I need a pair of Ruche boots quick!

    I hope we get to see your Christmas tree!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your whole outfit is so pretty and wintery (pretty sure that's not a word...), but I love the boots the most!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely outfit, you look great.

    http://bakeglueandtrend.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so pretty, I love the skirt and tights with those boots!
    Ginny
    mynewfavoriteoutfit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how cozy this outfit looks! I'm really loving the sweater/skirt combinations nowadays- it's perfect for transition between autumn and winter. Thanks for sharing!!

    Christy
    www.sunnywithasideof.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete