Dec 14, 2012

My Little Drummer Boy


A sneak peak of our Christmas Card theme, this was after he changed out of his costume.  He was a very professional model on this day and followed direction like a pro.  I can't wait to reveal our new Christmas card, but I want to send them out first so it will be next week!

This week has been a busy one, I have so many photos to work on I barely have time for anything else, I can't wait until this week is over and I will hopefully be all caught up and in time to get into the holiday spirit.  Maybe we will go see some lights, or go to the Alabama Theater for a good Christmas movie!  Whatever we do, I can' t wait!

Merry Christmas!

Faith, Trust, Pixie Dust
Love Cassidy

3 comments:

  1. He is just the cutest drummer boy there is! Beautiful photo! Good luck with tackling all your projects.

    Merry Christmas to you as well!
    Lia
    www.yourpredefinedtaste.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a beautiful photo!Can't wait to see the card.

    I hope you are having a nice weekend and get some time to relax.

    Janine xx
    http://bakeglueandtrend.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, he is soooooo cute!
    Ginny
    mynewfavoriteoutfit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete