1. Garnet purse (I need a proper bag!) Modcloth
2. A book filled with sensible advice (like how to behave at your first ball) Amazon
3. Sephora gift card for luxurious treats including eyelash conditioner lol
4. Nifty stamp outfit for all my crafting needs! ShopRuche
5. Emerald city shoes for a grown up Dorothy, 6.5 or 7, ShopRuche
6. Art Deco Cinderella book! ShopRuche
7. I still don't own this, even though I mention this sporadically. :)
8. Vintage Skeleton Keys for the home Etsy
9. Capri Blue Candle, in Volcano, my favorite, in a cool jar. Anthropologie
Our tree is up and its time to stock it underneath with gifts!
Here is a tutorial on how to make the butterfly hymn ornaments.
I posted this for Melanie, she wanted to see our tree! :) And yes Lia these are the Feminine Mystique Shoes that so mysteriously sell out so fast! I got mine at Modcloth though I believe they still have some!
Here is the Dressember 6 outfit details.
Skirt (thrifted) Leggings (Target) Shoes (Modcloth) Top (Forever21) Gold Belt (Vintage) Flower (DollarGeneral) Ring (Ruche)
And here is our Christmas card from last year which I love! A new one is in the works! I can't wait to get it done!!
Faith, Trust, and Pixie Dust