Dec 2, 2012

Sunday Style: Merry December


Transforming a fall look into a winter one is easy if you have one piece that says I am wearing this to stay warm, in this case its the navy tights.  For fall in Alabama, I would have skipped them on a warmer day like today, but since it was December, I didn't want to show up bare legged and all.  I love this patterned dress I got for a steal of $25 on Black Friday.  It has pretty colors like deep purple and olive green, and it is going to be easy to style in many ways!  I have had these shoes for about a year and they only add to my collection of bow adorned shoes.  Most of all of my shoes have bows on them, and that's all you really need to know about me!  









Dress (similar), Necklace, Top (ShopRuche)  Shoes (Modcloth) 

I am going on board with ModaMoma's blog and doing Dressember!  It is a challenge to wear a dress everyday and to take a photo of how you styled it.  Basically, it is my dream come true, but lets see if I can actually pull it off.  She is doing it for a good cause, see her blog for details, and it will be fun to see how all of the other bloggers do with the challenge!

This week we plan to get a tree up and I want to decorate the house!  Cameron is mister Christmas and since Black Friday we have been listening to holiday tunes and have watched a Christmas movie every night! A few choices have been Elf, Christmas Vacation, and Four Christmases.  Tonight, its looking like it will be the Grinch, the Jim Carrey one!  I keep trying to read The Grinch to Cohen but the pictures bore him, I get so sad because I love reading with different voices!  One day he will appreciate it!  I hope everyone has a wonderful first week of December, may your days be merry and bright!

Faith, Trust, and Pixie Dust
Love Cassidy

 

ModaMama

                                                           




     




14 comments:

  1. Love that dress and you have such pretty hair :)

    myfashionatelife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so pretty!
    Ginny
    mynewfavoriteoutfit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your shoes and dress! So gorgeous!!

    Thanks for linking up! :)

    With Love,
    Rubi
    www.lilyamongthornsblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The way you put together outfits is amazing. You do such a great job and your always look fantastic! Love your dress!!!!!
    ~Callie

    http://www.creationsbycallie.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Your hair looks sooo pretty! I love the way you styled this, it's so cute! Those shoes are fabulous and that dress is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay, welcome to Dressember! So pumped to do this challenge with everyone. Honestly Cassidy, that outfit is the cutest. The colours. The combination. I love every bit!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving the look! Already though this about another blog I saw today, but it totally has a Missoni vibe.

    Check out my new blog!
    xoxo

    www.thefashionblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm seriously loving this outfit! The dress, the shoes, how you styled everything. It's wonderful. You look gorgeous too
    newest follower ;)

    twolovebirdswithoutanest.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing dress! I love how you styled it for fall. And your hair is absolutely gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  10. love you blog and dress!!
    xoxo
    mrs. s
    kissandnowthis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous, gorgeous dress girl! I love the tights and shoes with it too, so cute!
    -Jessi

    haircutandgeneralattitude.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. You look stunning! The dress is amazing and I'm totally jealous of those shoes. It also has be said that you some of the prettiest hair I've ever seen.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the dress and the way you've styled it. ;) We have been having unseasonably warm weather lately, but I can't go bare-legged on general principle. (Also because my legs are frighteningly pale.) :) I am loving your navy tights with the neutral heels. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I really love this outfit, would you mind if I pinned that first photo onto my Pinterest? I understand if not, I just think it is really lovely and would like to share it on my 'style inspiration' board, I would link it back to your blog of course.

    We are watching Four Christmases tonight, I can't wait, I love Christmas films. I could watch 'Elf' over and over again at this time of year!

    Janine xx
    http://bakeglueandtrend.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete