Jan 7, 2013

Liebster Award


I was nominated for the Liebster Award by Janine at Bake, Glue, and Trend, thanks Janine!  

This award is like a chain mail style letter given to up and coming bloggers with less than 200 followers to help promote them.

The Rules

  • Each person must post 11 things about themselves
  • Answer the questions that the nominator set for you plus create 11 questions for your nominees
  • Choose 11 people with less than 200 followers and link them in your post
  • Go to their page and tell them
  • No tag backs


11 Random Facts About Me


1) I am 5'2" tall
2) I worked and lived at Disney World
3) I still sleep with my baby blanket (its silk and white and so cozy!)
4) I can't snap or whistle.
5) I have about 5 favorite movies and love to watch them over and over, I know every word of "The Labyrinth"
6) I am Mormon
7) I have a degree a Bachelor of Arts Degree. 
8) I like climbing trees.  
9) I know every word of "The Labyrinth"
10) I had a Chinese Crested named Sasha, a hairy hairless and she was beautiful.  
11) I changed my name in the 5th grade to Brooke, because I was only going to be at that school for that year and wanted to see what it would be like.  


1) What does the last text you received say?  "When your done come to the entrance of Macys."  From the Husband, he was waiting on me while I was shopping.   
2) Look out of your window, now tell me what you see (even better take a photo to show me!)


3) What would your last ever meal on earth be?  Taco Casa chicken tacos.  Crunchy.  Mild. 
4) If you had to be locked in a room with a song playing on repeat forever, what song would it be?  "Hallelujah"  by Jeff Buckley, its pretty, and I would be able to sleep through it.
5) Would you rather have brains or beauty? And why?  I changed my mind, brains are more important!
6) What is your proudest achievement to date?  The home I made for my family.
7) If you could change just one thing in your life right now instantly what would it be and why?  My father in law would be better.  
8) What was the last thing you ate?  This midnight meal that me and my sister created and forgot how we made it, it was shrimp pasta dish. 
9) Comfort or Style?  Style
10) If you could give your 13 year old self one piece of advice what would it be?  Don't cut your hair and don't tan.  
11) How many pairs of shoes do you own? 32. half of them have some sort of bow on them.  

Here are my Nominees!

 A Modern Dame
Ruby Ruby Slippers
Vintage Pretty
Predefined Taste
Living a Girls Adventure Tale
A Silver Snapshot
The Church Mouse
Lily Among Thorns 
Santanas Studio
Shopfreak
Selfless Ambition

Here are my questions for my nominees!  And they are pretty random!

1.  How many shoes to do own?
2.  If you only had one beauty product on a deserted desert island what would it be?
3.  If you could have any ones closet who's would it be?
4.  Favorite disney movie?
5.  What is your maternal Grandmothers name? 
6.  What is the best thing you have ever ate?
7.  If you could win a shopping spree to any store what would it be?
8.  What is your favorite perfume?
9.  What blogs/bloggers inspire you the most?
10.  If you had to watch one 90's sitcom for the rest of your life what would it be?
11.  What color is your kitchen?





3 comments:

  1. Thanks for doing this, I enjoyed reading your answers and thank you for the photo too :)

    Janine xx
    BakeGlueandTrend

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so so much for my nomination - really excited! :)
    Lianne x
    rubyrubyslippers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've already done the Liebster Award post, selected 11 lovely blogs and given 11 random things, which you can read here: http://livingagirlsadventuretale.blogspot.co.uk/2013/01/a-bit-of-blogger-fun-liebster-award.html

    But thank you for nominating me again! My answers to your questions:
    1. How many shoes to do own? about 10-12 I think, more than I need (not including boots!)
    2. If you only had one beauty product on a deserted desert island what would it be? Red lipstick
    3. If you could have any ones closet who's would it be? I quite like my own, but a combination of Pearl Lowe, Audrey Hepburn and Minnie Mouse would be good!
    4. Favorite disney movie? Robin Hood
    5. What is your maternal Grandmothers name? Doreen
    6. What is the best thing you have ever ate? A 'killer fish taco' (recommended by taxi driver!) and pretty much everything else I ate when I visited Vancouver Island.
    7. If you could win a shopping spree to any store what would it be? Stop Staring - I love their dresses
    8. What is your favorite perfume? Chanel Allure - I've worn it ever since I was 19
    9. What blogs/bloggers inspire you the most? Answered this one on my post above!
    10. If you had to watch one 90's sitcom for the rest of your life what would it be? Coupling
    11. What color is your kitchen? Duckegg blue and cream with dark brown surfaces

    ReplyDelete