Jan 8, 2013

Things Like Jewelries



   "Fashion is not about utility. An accessory is merely a piece
   of iconography used to express individual identity."
 


  "Oh! And it's pretty."
  
  "That too."

  The Devil Wears Prada

 
While they were discussing handbags, I was thinking this also applies
  to our intimate feelings we have with our jewelry.  

  These are some of my favorite pieces I love to wear nearly everyday!

  Earrings-Ruche
  Bow Necklace-Beehive Trading Company 
  Skeleton Key on Chain-Christmas gift from Father and Stepmom
  Bracelet-Christmas gift from Cameron
  Dress-Old Ruche and altered 
  Ring-Indie-(Cohens March Stone)
  

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the nomination Cassidy! I am a little busy with trying to hunt for a new job and getting my life a little together, but I seriously appreciate the thought and concern. I currently have a draft to honor the nomination, but unfortunately something is always in the way of finishing it. Thank you so much again!

    As for this post, I actually am not a big jewelry-person, but these pieces are so beautiful. And the quote is so true! Hmm, maybe I should invest in some from now on haha. The skeleton key is beautiful! Just like this blog, aptly named after it I'm assuming?

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of your jewelry pieces are gorgeous! I'm a big fan of jewelry that's a little unique--your bracelet is especially beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woahh, your are beautiful girl your colour hair and that dress colour ! its amazing the pictures are wonderfull 2 :)

    maybe we can follow each other, love this blog

    im follow you ! http://rachelkromdijk.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete