Mar 3, 2013

March Madness


























































March is here!  That means this month I will
1. be the mommy of a toddler
2. become an Aunt
3.  bid farewell to Noah who is leaving on his mission.

That's a lot of big moments so I am so happy that Cameron will not be leaving for business the whole month, he is stationed in Birmingham for the month so everything will work out perfectly.  Now we can plan our big anniversary trip and plan for Cohen's little party, and what we are going to get him!  

Today I wanted to wear green to celebrate March, and what a lucky month it is.  This green top is actually a peplum top layered over another long sleeved peplum top!  I kind of threw this together last minute on the way to church and loved the way it turned out.  Pencil skirts will never fail you when you are in a hurry.  Tuck in any top and throw on some heels and its an effortless look!

This week I will be taking photo's of Baby York's nursery and do a little DIY as well.  So lots to look forward to this week!

I hope everyone has a lucky March!

Faith, Trust, and Pixie Dust



15 comments:

  1. what a beautiful lace top! you're so beautiful!
    ~Callie
    www.creationsbycallie.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your green top! I also love a good pencil skirt when I want to look sophisticated and elegant. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super chic. LOVE the mint eyelets.

    just love // kelly

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're a knockout! Love the mint green!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow absolutely gorgeous! Love the color of your top and those heels. SO PRETTY!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your mint green top, beautiful detailing across the front. You look so elegant :)

    Sita xx
    http://buttonsapart.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look great! Found you through Plane Pretty. I love all of the photography too!

    xo Jessica
    xolovelovelove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow you look amazing! Very modern mad men-esque! I love the way you layered the tops and necklaces.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Okay, I'm your newest follower. I LOVE this outfit. And your makeup! Its so perfect!

    xo
    Gingersnap

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very pretty!! Another new follower here too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That green with your hair is a fabulous combo!!

    xoxo
    Erin
    The Fashion Canvas

    www.thefashioncanvas.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Who can go wrong with this silhouette? It's fabulous on an hourglass figure and helps those of us with less curves look like we have more! Love the color of your hair! Fabulous.

    Sarah
    Cable Car Couture

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your style! Found you when I looked through the MAIDAE design porfolio :)

    Tiffany Ima
    Style Honestly

    ReplyDelete