Apr 19, 2013

The Day of Clementine
































We were all patiently waiting at the hospital for news that Clementine had been born.  Cohen was pacing the halls pondering how his life would change after she would be born.  We didn't have to wait long before she arrived, and when we saw her, we instantly fell in love!  Cohen calls her Lemon.

I can't wait till this little girl grows up so I can watch her and Cohen play together.  I know they will have so much fun together.  They have another little cousin, Julian, who is arriving in September!  Can't wait to be surrounded by all of these rugrats!

Faith, Trust, and Pixie Dust

3 comments:

  1. These are some of the. most. beeeautiful pictures I've ever seen! Really. You do so well with capturing emotion in your photos.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Cindy!!! That is a great compliment to a photographer :)

      Delete
  2. Aw, man, now I've got baby fever again..

    Also, I've nominated you for a Liebster Award! Check it out @ http://tantrumsandteaparties.blogspot.ca/2013/04/liebster-love.html

    ReplyDelete