Apr 23, 2013

Thrifted Tuesday: Trucks , Tatoos, and Sunday Shoes









Cohen's outfit (all thrifted!)  Momma's outfit: Top (Target)  Jeans (BDG)  Gold Sparkle Flats (TJMAX)






























The plan was to feature Cohen's outfit in a Thrifted Tuesday post, but I couldn't stop getting close ups of his precious face.   He was just running around being himself, but when I gave him direction he posed for me just as I asked.  As for that cute "gasping" face, he pretty much makes that face all of the time.  He just thinks every thing in the world is so amazing.  His whole outfit was thrifted.  His shoes are a little big but since his feet are so wide I know they are comfy for him, and he will have plenty of room to grow into them!  He loves this little romper because of the truck on the front, and he makes sure he points it out to everyone he sees.  


I took this funny American Gothic photo of Lily and Maggie today.  They got a big mountain of dirt to play on today because they are leveling out their yard.  I caught them with the shovels and this triangle roof in the background and instantly thought of the painting.  I especially love Maggie's popsicle lips!






















































Faith, Trust, and Pixie Dust

2 comments:

  1. Cohen is seriously the most beautiful child I've ever seen. Even with his Rose inked arm, when I saw these pictures I had to rub my eyes for a second look and see there really isn't a halo over his lush blonde head. He looks just like you with a perfect mix of Cameron!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree Cindy he looks like an angel! Thank you for your sweet comment!

    ReplyDelete