May 26, 2013

Sunday Style: Baby Doll






Dress (similar 1, similar 2) Shoes (Modcloth) Bracelet (from Mom) Necklace (AndMary






















































First, I would like to thank this dress for getting me more compliments than ever on a Sunday.  Next I would like to thank these shoes for being so adorably perfect.  Lastly, I would like to thank Church, for without it I would rarely have an opportunity to get fancy, and for many many many other reasons of course.

I so enjoy my new class I teach on Sundays.  I have about five 9-10 year old's and they are so funny and I love to teach them!  They laugh at my Moroni's Macaroni jokes, especially my Italian chef accent, and always ask me to draw them portraits after class.   They make me so happy.  I feel so blessed I get spend time with them to get to know them.

So tomorrow is Memorial day, Cameron is off so Cohen and I are very happy.  Hopefully we will come up with something fun to do.  Do you have any big plans for Monday?  Do they involve a lake and speedboat like I want mine too?

Faith, Trust, and Pixie Dust

Linking up at







7 comments:

  1. What a great little black dress.. I love it.. Your hair inspires me to reconsider bangs!

    popped over from Sunday Style :-)

    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so gorgeous-- you definitely deserved every compliment you got! My husband is working Memorial day, so I have no plan unless some kind-hearted family or friends decide to adopt me for the day...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here's another compliment coming your way. You look beautiful. Lovely dress, and those shoes are the perfect complement to the dress.

    Enjoy your day tomorrow, whatever you do,

    Sue xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. That dress is amazing!! Love the lace :)
    Stopping by from Plane Pretty!

    xoxo
    Erin
    The Fashion Canvas

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are stunning! Love your pretty hair :)

    xo Ashley
    thetiniestfirecracker.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an awesome dress! And I agree that the shoes are abso perfect with it! You look great!
    morepom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete