Jun 5, 2013

Summer Lovin


Be forewarned, there are a ton of photos below.  My brother, snapped about 200 photos of me and Coes on the beach, and I could hardly choose just a few favorites.  This little boy melts my heart faster than the summer sun melts the chocolate chips in my chocolate chip cookies on the beach.  Perfection.  This morning he woke me up by saying he "like my hair", and also, that he "like my earrings."  We are enjoying ourselves down here on the Florida shore.  Our days are filled with family, sunshine, pool splashing, sunscreen bathing, and beach naps.  His favorite part of the trip is riding the firetruck ride at the carnival at Pier Park, and also riding the alligator (the elevator).  We can't wait for Cameron to come down here and make some wonderful family memories.  






















On Mommy: Betty Page via Modcloth, Flower Crown, DIY
On Cohen: Sailor Suit (gift from Nonna)  Surfer Curls (the beach breeze)
I felt like a vintage beach princess in this swimsuit and flower crown.  This one piece swimsuit is amazing, and is similar to the Esther Williams ones, which come in a variety of patterns, colors, and sizes.  Modcloth carries them all and in plus sizes.  This suit is flattering on everyone.  I just can't recommend it enough.

This little boy stayed snuggled up on my chest for so long I couldn't help but soak up every minute of his sweet little love.  His hugs and kisses and willingness to hold my hand will never escape my memories.  I have an angel.
Faith, Trust, and Pixie Dust




3 comments:

  1. Oh my days! I have simply fallen in love with you! (does that sound wrong?) ha ha. These photos are simply magical. I've looked at them all and again!

    You remind me of Lana Del Rey here! You look beautiful my dear, the hair, the costume, the flower crown everything is complete summer retro perfection. Simply stunning.

    The colour of the clouds, the setting everything is just wonderful. These photos are so precious you should really get some printed to treasure always!! Thank you for sharing with us such a magical day.

    Stunning photography xxxx Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rebecca thank you for the best comment ever! I love that someone actually appreciates things like the colors of the clouds, as I do. It was so funny you mentioned Lana because I was listening to her as I worked on these! I have been smitten with her ever since Gatsby. I never get photos printed I always forget but you are right, I need to make it a point to print some of these, or all of them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That flower crown is perfection!! You look so beautiful. I could use a beach right about now... :)

    Thanks for linking up with Style Sessions!

    Lauren xx

    ReplyDelete