Oct 13, 2013

Sunday Style: Mommy and Me + a Bump!

After my long hiatus from Things Like Skeleton Keys I decided it was time to start blogging again. Even though not a soul mentioned missing it, its back anyway. Im happy no one made me feel bad about it, but I did feel kinda bad just stopping for such a stretch. After finally feeling some relief from nausia and sleepiness, I not only have regained energy but also my long lost zest for living, and dressing. I guess I should mention that in my last post, at the beach, I was PREGNANT! But I didn't know it yet! So now, 22 weeks with child I am spilling the beans, and we are beyond excited about it! We found out at 18 weeks that it is a BOY! I was hoping for a little boy again, although I can't wait to have a daughter one day, but I just really really wanted a boy. Maybe because things have been so lovely with Cohen. So really in news that is all you have missed, the rest, which involves unpretty pregnancy symptons, can be left unblogged about! Wait, there is other news, I became an aunt again to my beautiful nephew Julian, who got blessed today in the same outfit Cohen and Cameron and Cameron's dad wore, so sweet. Speaking of outifts, here is my first bump photo documented on the blog, and many more to come!
This little pumpkin goes everywhere with us! He calls it "Happy Pumpkin" and his Nanna bought it for him while we were grocery shopping. The poor thing is reaching its limit, and we might have to get a replacement soon, but boy has this pumpkin fulfilled its life dream, no other pumpkin has ever been loved as much! Along with Happy Pumpkin, Cohen is obsessed with all things Halloween. All we watch is pumpkins singing on youtube, as well as other Halloween cartoons. His favorite song to sing right now is Thriller. It is so funny, and I can't wait to take him to the pumpkin patch and trick-or-treating! With many fall activities and lovely fall outfits to be shared, I am happy to be back blogging. It makes me happy, and that long break I took was just what the doctor ordered! Outfit Deets- On Momma- Dress (ShopRuche) Sweater (Urban Outfitters) Shoes (last season, Blowfish) On Cohen- All from Zara Baby Boy...of course :)

3 comments:

  1. Wow, look at you! You look beautiful! I took a hiatus when I found out I was pregnant, too. When I wasn't feeling sick, sleep was about the only thing I had energy for. :) Congrats to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. neautiful pics!, I hope everything is going wll in your pregnancy ;)

    Love

    Lore - Pinkadicta

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! So glad to see you back to blogging!

    ReplyDelete