Oct 19, 2013

The Pumpkin Patch


Everyday in October Cohen has reminded me that he wanted to go to the pumpkin patch, just in case I was to forget. I was so excited to tell him yesterday that today was finally the day we were going! He wanted to get dressed for the pumpkin patch as soon as I told him, even though we weren't leaving for hours. It is his excitement that makes everything we go do 100,000,000,000 times more fun. I knew he would love this pumpkin patch because they had a hay ride to the patch and a petting zoo, and I knew there would be pumpkins everywhere his eyes could see, basically his wildest dream come true since pumpkins are his favorite. He got to go with his grandparents and his cousins, and we all had a great time, especially the part where we ate the homemade pies!





































          
























Today, Cameron and Cohen and I had a great time at Heritage Day, our towns fall festival.  We ate yummy festival foods, chatted with some locals over hot chocolate at the new coffee house, rode a train, listened to music, browsed antique stores, saw a lot of pumpkins, and enjoyed our time together as a family.  The rest of the weekend includes a photoshoot, watching college football, and going to spend time with my family tomorrow at Birthday Sunday.  What a wonderful fall weekend we have had!

Faith, Trust, and Pixie Dust



1 comment:

  1. Hey! I just discovered your blog and now I'm obsessed with these adorable photos of babies and pumpkins - just too cute!

    ReplyDelete