Jan 16, 2014

A Maternity Shoot

My sister in law, Sydney, took these photo’s of Cohen, baby, and me today at my home.  It was quick and fun and I am happy to have some pretty photos documenting this pregnancy.  It was also fun to dress up a little too, and an excuse to wear flowers in my hair.  I just planned on choosing one favorite picture, but she took so many that I fell in love with that I had to post all of my favorites.  My little man was wild as you can tell from him bouncing around in the photos, I finally got him to lay down for a second by telling him a story.  I am going to miss it being just us two, so easy and all.  But I can’t wait for our lives to never be the same as we look into this new baby’s eyes and start a new adventure.  My heart is pretty full looking at these photos of me and my two boys!  Thanks Sydney I love you!  By the way, I am almost 36 weeks here.  

Faith, Trust, and Pixie Dust

No comments:

Post a Comment