May 27, 2014

Things That Are Pretty



1. Mothers day present from Katelyn and Mom, an antique C charm.
2. Bracelet from my Dad and Stepmom from Christmas, its the most perfect bracelet ever.  Also my  rings I wear everyday, the little gold one with Cohen’s birthstone, and my engagement ring that is the most beautiful ring I’ve ever seen.
3. Shades of blues.
4. Baby boys in baby blue smocks.

Just wanted to share some of the things that made me smile on Sunday.  I hope everyone had a great Memorial Day weekend enjoying family, friends, and our freedom that so many died to preserve.  We went to a get together at my cousins house and did our first swimming of the summer.  It was the perfect day filled with family, food, (s’mores, lemon aid, hamburgers and hot dogs, homemade ice-cream even!) and swimming with my whole family, which I realized yesterday I had never done!  Happy someone in our family has a pool.  Amber and Keith, you are going to be quite popular with everyone this summer I am sure.

Faith, Trust, and Pixie Dust

No comments:

Post a Comment