Nov 30, 2015

Dear Santa: A Very Compton Christmas List


I've loved making Christmas wish lists ever since I was a kid, in hopes of getting even one of the mentioned goodies! I usually do one for just me so the husband will have some hints, but this year I thought it would be fun to put together a list of things my family would love as well.

I spotted this key necklace while browsing Anthropologie the other day and fell in love, I've been looking for a necklace with a key, but its hard to find one that doesn't look cheap, this one is just beautiful in person. The rest of my little list is mostly about beauty, since being pregnant has me dreaming of all things pampering. Obsessed with Fresh Sugar products and everything they make, and my lips are in need of some love during this winter weather.  I've wanted a Clarisonic cleansing brush for years now, for someone obsessed with exfoliation as much as I am, this is the dream.  Last is this perfume I fell in love with English Rose by Royal Apothic, this one of rose petals and  grapefruit is made more soft by notes of vanilla orchid, so so dreamy.

Cam is passionate about many things right now, including comics and pinball.  He is wishing for some comfortable shoes for future pinball tournaments, and the new balance seems to be the official shoe of pinball players.  He always is looking at these comic encyclopedias whenever we go to the book store, and I know he and the boys would love looking though it together.  I also put a cologne that I would love to get him, I have become obsessed with men's fragrance as I am trying to find him the perfect one, and this one by YSL is on the top of my list!

The boys are always trying to play with the guitars in the house, so I thought it would be great if they had their own!  Cohen loves this one from The Land of Nod.  Cohen needs more superhero stuff around his room, and I love this hanging rack I found on Etsy to hang his stuff from.  He also is obsessed with measuring stuff and having me check his height.  I thought this wooden hand burned growth chart would be a wonderful family heirloom, that we could mark on and bring with us if ever we move.  Of course Cohen is obsessed with all things play doh.  Elliot is obsessed with all things Team Umizumi, he would watch that show all day if he could.  Also he says the word "batman" about 100 times day, and loves finding batman symbols, so this cozy batman sweater would be perfect for him.  He also loves these cozy moccs from freshly picked, so comfy for his fat feet!





No comments:

Post a Comment