Jan 12, 2017

Closet Updating with Pink Blush

My closet needed a little love after I purged so much this Fall.  I got rid of so much that didn't fit or hadn't worn in a few years, and impulse buys, which I have been trying hard not to do anymore.  I made a little list of the new things I needed and I loved the idea of getting rid of 2 trash bags full and replacing them with just a few new staple pieces to pair with my favorite vintage items I had kept.  I found a few of my new staples at Pink Blush. I knew I wanted a cozy lightweight pullover to wear around the house, a nursing friendly church dress, and a nursing robe as well.  I have worked with Pink Blush before on maternity styles, but I love that they are not exlsusvily maternity and that they carry plus sizes and nursing friendly finds as well.  Here is what I got for my closet and how I am loving them!

This knit thermal top is so soft and light weight, its exacly what I was looking for to wear around the house and not feel frumpy.  I love it with my vintage linen elastic waist pants for a very cute and cozy day look, its the cozyness of pjs without looking like you forgot to brush your teeth haha. I loved this sweater so much I got one for my mom and sister for Christmas! The hood and the tie neck are so cute. 

This dress is actually a maternity dress so there is plenty of room to grow in it.  Also, the top is stretchy and pulls down so I can nurse Jonah easily.  I love this rust and lace combination, and is such a pretty silhouette. I have a short sleeve dress in this color that I love so I can consider this one my winter version of that! By the way I was freezing in this photo but I wanted to show off the pretty long sleeves.

It seems like every robe I have had has been to short, or too thin, or too fluffy, or wasn't modest enough which to me is the whole point of them.  When I found this pretty one in the perfect fabric weight and in the prettiest design and length, I knew it was what I had been searching for all along. It's so cozy and thin, and I can make breakfast in it without feeling like I am in a giant stuffed animal suit! It's so perfect for our cozy mornings at home.
I think my closet and I are pretty content at the moment.  It feels good to look in there and see only what I really wear and need!  Thank you so much Pink Blush

1 comment:

  1. I love your photos with this vintage style. What app do you use?

    ReplyDelete