Feb 26, 2017

Momento


My sweetheart, the love of my life, the most beautiful guy on the planet in my humble opinion, he literally deserves a present every day.  He isn't perfect, but when I think about it, yea he kind of is.  And maybe it is good that I am writing such a lovey dove post after a Sunday at which he woke up before me, got dressed and then got the boys dressed for church, got them breakfast, did the dishes, finally woke me up to get dressed and then got the baby ready and all of the kids in the car, yea thats a lot for just the morning but it doesn't end there.  He did a few loads of laundry, folded everything and put it away, did the dishes again, picked up clutter again, got the boys showered and off to bed all while I held Jonah, fed him, and played with him, because he refused to nap and hadn't slept good the past few nights and I was so tired, and he is leaving for Dallas this week and he is trying to make things easy on me while he is here.  Again, I say, no he's not perfect, but at the moment I can't remember why.

Gift giving is one of my favorite love languages, although I am not always the best at it.  I got him cologne for the first time this year, Chanel Blue.  I really don't think I could afford the collectors editions comic books he wants, or a pinball machine for that matter, and I guess I am not as bad as picking out ties as I thought I was since, since he wears them more than any others, but I think for a guy, you can't really go wrong with a beautiful watch.  He deserves all the watches, and this one from JORD Wooden Watches is such a unique addition to his growing collection, and since he travels so much, I really love that when he puts on his watch in the morning, or takes it off at night, he will think of me.



I got him the Olive and Acacia wooden watch, because I loved the classic design and how the black metal face contrasted with the wood.  It's woodsy and charming, and I love the idea of paring it with cozy cardigans and sweaters for the winter.  It really warms up an outfit and its masculine in an earthy way.  He really loves it, and paired with his Chanel Bleu and Chris Pine status head of hair, I've got heart eyes for days lately. 

Thank you JORD for this beautiful gift that we will cherish.  And the good news is, I have a giveaway going on and you can win one of these beauties too.  Just follow the link below to enter! The giveaway will end 3/5!
 https://www.woodwatches.com/g/thingslikeskeletonkeys







Luxury Wooden Watch



2 comments: